Atlantic Street Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, persons of color, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply for all open positions. Full-time ASC positions have a competitive compensation package, more information may be given upon request. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have about potentially joining our team!
How to apply for Open Positions
Qualified individuals should submit the following:
- Current resume
- Cover letter clearly stating how you meet or exceed the minimum qualifications.
- Also, please indicate in your email/cover letter how you heard about this position.
- Include the JOB TITLE of the position applying for in the SUBJECT line of your email or fax.
Submit materials by email or fax to:
ATTN: Human Resources
Atlantic Street Center
Fax: (206) 329-2171
- ACCOUNTING MANAGER – Full-time, Regular, Exempt
- COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST – Full-time, Regular, Non-Exempt
Family Resource Center
- FAMILY ADVOCATE – Full-time, Regular, Non-Exempt
- VAN DRIVER – Part-time, Regular, Non-Exempt
- CHILD DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT – Part-time, Regular, Non-Exempt
Mental Health Counseling Program