Atlantic Street Center is a non-profit, social service agency. Our mission is to help families and communities raise healthy, successful children and youth.
We achieve our mission by providing educational, family support and mental health counseling services for children, youth, and their families. We primarily serve low-income African-American and other families of color who reside in central, southeast and greater Seattle.
- Atlantic Street Center ensures that our children are healthy and our families and communities are strong.
- We are leaders in providing comprehensive, strength-based youth and family support and clinical services.
- We build beneficial relationships with a network of collaborators who assist us in accomplishing our mission.
- We are a learning organization that promotes individual and professional growth.
- Our diverse team of Staff, Volunteers and Board of Directors are knowledgeable and forward thinking.
- We model the change we wish to see in the community.